Heya! I'm Alex, your friendly neighborhood designer. ^_^
I'm UX/UI Designer with 7 years of experience in making it simple and easy for people to use complex web products and mobile apps. I also find it very hard to summarize myself in a couple of sentences, so I'll use bullet points instead.
- I live in Sofia, BG with my wife Bilyana and our 🐈 Neko.
- I've been doing design for like 8 years.
- Recently, I started studying 🎌Japanese.
- I believe in a 50/50 split between data-driven and intuition-driven decisions.
- I tend to fix first, explain later.
- I'm currently the COO(L) at Puzl CowOrKing.
- Four years ago I burned out 🔥(big time) and since then I've tried to help people understand why an 80-hour work week is not okay.
- I'll talk to you about the awesomeness of Scrum on any day.
- I give talks on design, startups and why hustle culture is bad.
- I love playing & making games + I help organize Sofia Game Jam.
- I wish people made more weird websites like Poolside.fm.